With the contest calendar usually set for May or October shows there is nearly always a show to be prepping for. I know all the ins and outs of trying to incorporate day to day life into the hectic schedule that entering a contest can bring.
Sodium loading, carb loading, depletion, crap loading, clean carbs, shots of Jim Beam/Rum, jelly beans, niacin tabs etc. I’ve seen it all both here and internationally.
Hair spray, dream tan, hot stuff, contest colour, cooking spray, rollers or brushes where do you start? If these are things you would like to know more about then I’d love to help.
If this is your first show then let’s start off with a great first showing.
If you’re a seasoned veteran that is looking for that extra conditioning to get you over the top, then there are a lot of tips and secrets that I’d love to share with you.
My contest prep plans vary depending on how much you would like to get help with. Maybe you just need to be given a diet or you need someone to give you a basic plan. Or maybe you want a comprehensive pack that covers, diet, training, posing, tanning, and the infamous last week before you get on stage where it all can come undone.
Basic Diet Pack:
- Initial 45 – 60 min consultation with follow up 30 min diet plan,
- 20 week prep – with updates at weeks 16, 12, 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and the final week including progress photos, measurements and skin folds upon request.
- Includes symmetry, compulsories and free posing (routine),
- Photos on request.
$60 per session
Full Contest Prep Plan 20 weeks:
- Initial 45 – 60 min consultation followed by 30 min diet plan,
- 5 x 60 min training sessions, (additional sessions only $60 ea)
- Posing practice and routine,
- Diet updates, skin fold checks and meetings for 20 week prep – with updates at weeks 16, 12, 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and the final week
- Progress photos, measurements upon request,
- Backstage help,
$1,500 (8,000NOK) + 500(2000NOK) for each additional show (negotiable)
For more information about my competition prep, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0438 367 866